Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My kindle account card has gone past it's valid date and that

my kindle account card has gone past it's valid date and that date has been replaced. How do I change that date on my kindle account as, at the moment I am unable to buy a book.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
You can edit your credit card information or update the expiration date.Log in to your Amazon Payments account and click Edit My Account Settings.Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards to view your current credit card information.Click the Edit button next to the credit card that you want to edit. You can change any of the following:Expiration dateNameBilling information that is associated with the cardClick Confirm to complete the changes.You can edit your credit card information or update the expiration date.Log in to your Amazon Payments account and click Edit My Account Settings.Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards to view your current credit card information.Click the Edit button next to the credit card that you want to edit. You can change any of the following:Expiration dateNameBilling information that is associated with the cardClick Confirm to complete the changes.Note: To edit other information about the card, you must delete the credit card and add it again using the correct information.Note: To edit other information about the card, you must delete the credit card and add it again using the correct information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just learned that your reply to my one question has cost me 49 euro. Could that possibly be right. I am beyond shocked if this is true. Please reply asap as I am very upset. Please tell me I misread my history.
I am very sorry for any confusion. I only do the tech support. You can contact customer service about billing questions, they will be happy to assist you.