Sudipto
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

Can I retrieve Gmail after i have accidentally deleted tra

Customer Question

Can I retrieve Gmail after i have accidentally deleted trash

Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
I don't know, anyone would like to answer your question or not, because the answer is no, you cannot recover the emails, which you have deleted from the Trash. I am very sorry for this answer, but this format was developed by google to empty their servers, because they always assume that when anyone empty their trash, they do it by intention to delete them and not by accident. Only Hotmail have this feature to retrieving emails after deleting them from the trash. Please let me know, if you need any further information, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Sir, I m just thought you would like to know. as a matter of fact, I managed to get a direct email line to Google , no thanks to this web site, who have very kindly managed to retrieve ALL my deleted gmails.. so for your future reference. I have replied to your response.// Mrs Baldwin.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
That is strange, in their own website they have said that there is no way to get back the deleted emails and then they have recovered the emails for you. Thanks for the information, but you seems to be lucky to get the direct email link of them. I don't know why they do not publish this type contacts on their webpage, which can really help people.