Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have purchased a samsung mobile phone a few days ago.i would

i have purchased a samsung mobile phone a few days ago.i would like to receive a
user manual, the model i bought is SAMSUNG GALAXY TREND PLUS GT S7580.
I am elderly and need to read a text if iam to gain full advantage of my new phone which promises me so much PLEASE SEND ME A MANUAL
THANKYOU
DENIS MURPHY ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
the link to download the user manual is given below please copy the link and paste it on your web browsers address bar which is right on the top when you type in htttp://www and hit enter it will open the manual pdf link which you can save it in your favourites and you can view wnen ever you want.
http://bit.ly/1MwtbV9
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley or you might get start symbols to click on and submit.