Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I purchased an ion VCR 2PC some time ago but due to illness

Customer Question

I purchased an ion VCR 2PC some time ago but due to illness I have only recently opened the box and connected the machine to my PC.
There are no instructions in the box on how to use the machine. Is it possible to have a book of these or can I download them, and if so How?
I have a eight mm cine films that I took a long time ago and I would like to put these on to a disc. Will this machine do that and if so is there a conversion that can be added to it in order to do this? If there isn't can I buy a machine that will do this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will be glad to provide you with a link to the user guide. You can download the guide to your computer or print it if you have a printer connected to your computer.>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<
HERE IS ANOTHER HELPFUL GUIDE>>http://www.ionaudio.com/downloads/ezvhs_converter_quickstart_guide_v1.2.pdf<<