Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a simbans tablet PC which I bought a few days ago, I

Customer Question

I have a simbans tablet PC which I bought a few days ago, I need to download Adobe flash player to play games, but it says my device does not support it. Canyon help me to do this if possible, or I will have to send my device back and buy a different one.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Could you let me know which website, e.g. Pogo, do you use to play the games on? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Bigfish and facebook

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK. Flash Player is officially NOT supported on Android devices now; however, most of the sites you use have already released an Android app for their website, which you may download and use on your device itself. To do so, please open up the "Play Store" app on your device, and then tap on the search button at the top. Search for "Big Fish Games" and "Facebook", one after the other, and then download and install their respective apps. Done installing, the new apps will show up on your screen, and you may access them by tapping the apps icon (middle icon with dots) at the bottom of your screen itself. Please go ahead and try this now, and let me know if it works. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!