Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Can you help me NOW to eliminate Eudora Error 10013,

Customer Question

Can you help me NOW to eliminate for good Eudora Error 10013, ans stay with me until it has been accomplished?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you get a "Permission Denied (10013)" error in Eudora now? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

for the last three days i wa unablle to send or receive with eudora because of a "Trusted Certificate" problem. Today, I don't know why, the error message says "could not connect to pop.gmail.com, cause permission denied, Error 10013. the reason is different today, but theproblem is the same.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I see, no issues. Let me provide you with the steps on this page now. First off, open Eudora and go to Tools > Options. Select Checking Mail on the left menu sidebar, and choose Required, Alternate Port in the Secure Sockets when Receiving drop-down menu. Select Sending Mail on the left-menu sidebar, and choose Required, Alternate Port in the Secure Sockets when Sending drop-down menu. Click OK, then close and re-open Eudora. Does this resolve your issue all right? Do keep me posted. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i did everything you stated. now, i get a new message: "SSL negotiation failed. The connection with the server has been lost. Cause [5]"

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, I see - this is a tricky one. Please disregard the remote offer on your screen; may I set up a quick remote session at NO extra charge, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK. Let's get started with the remote session now. Are you using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as your browser?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have internetexplorer and i have chrome on my pc....i always use chrome.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK. Let's get started. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=02ef57f2-bf03-478f-a46c-e00ff344a317Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom of the Chrome window.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Your issue has now been resolved via the remote session. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page.Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORRY

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
No issues, you may just rate my service below. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Borun, HELP!!

The solution did not last!!! I just tried to open Eudora, and I got the old "Trusted Certificate" error....then I tried again and I got

"Negotiation failed Cause 200"

NOW I AM DESPERATE BECAUS I MUST USED EUDORA TO FINISH WORK BEFORE GOING AWAY TOMORROW FOR TWO WEEKS!!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME....THANKS.....Henry

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Borun, HELP!!

"Negotiation failed Cause 200"

PLEASE CONTACT ME....THANKS.....Henry