Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

All my Google Chrome pages are coming up unresponsive, so I

Customer Question

All my Google Chrome pages are coming up unresponsive, so I cannot get into settings, my profile, help centre or help line. Please help me unstick them! Ann
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you currently replying to me from the computer that has this issue with Chrome? When did you first start having this issue with Chrome? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=48ab7299-1d20-4a69-ab71-f1951826c98b Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

Please accept my apologies - we seem to have gotten inadvertently disconnected while I was restarting your screen. Please leave me a reply when you get this, and I'll set up another remote session for you accordingly.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, are you still there? Do let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I am here

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's go ahead with another remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f633676f-6937-4b2a-900d-824854f1a95f Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. I'll be available starting 5:00 PM BST (your time), and will send you a reply as soon as I'm on. Please reply back to me then, on this page itself - and we will take this further.
Thank you, ***** ***** night!
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, are you available to continue now? Do leave me a reply when you get this, and we will take this further. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I have not received a response back from you yet - do you still need help with this issue with Chrome?
Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am having great difficulty getting back to you, as all my replies to you try to go through my Google Chrome and the pages will not open because the are still unresponsive. I do not want to go to a different expert as they will only go through all the procedures you have already tried for me. If you still cannot think of a solution and solve this question for me ;sadly I shall have to go elsewhere and ask for my money back. I am so sorry.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
No issues at all, I'll continue assisting you with the issue with Chrome right now. Let's get started with another remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c5e1ae50-753b-4e60-831c-81ce46db4ab4 Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.