Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

This is my first use of Movie Maker. I have captured clips

this is my first use of Movie Maker. I have captured clips but I would like to extract some still photographs to print off, can you help me with some direction, please and thank you.
Joe McDermott
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
you have video clip or still photos which you want to print.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have video clip but I want to extract still images to print or email like a file of photographs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need my video or just a small clip?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you received my request and at what time will you reply as I have to leave here in about 30 minutes and will not return until about midday?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Step 1: Load Your Video into Windows Movie Maker
Step 2: Move The Cursor to the Location Where You Want to Extract an Image
Click the area in the video you want a copy of the image. You are looking for a black vertical line that will match the image in the Preview screen. The photo is going to be the same size as the video. Meaning, if you recorded at 1280x720 your image is going to be the same size.
Step 3: Click the Snapshot Button option on the top ribbon..you can find it near the add music option
now you can save the image at the location\folder you want and can change the name of file as well
let me know if you face any difficulty