John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Unable to access my email since I downloaded windows 10, it

unable to access my email since I downloaded windows 10, it is looking for a Outlook Password, can you help me reset the outlook password
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Are trying to open outlook email in a web browser like Chrome,Mozilla Firefox or email client windows live mail,Thunderbird etc?Are you currently communicating to me from the windows 10 PC?SincerelyJohn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It tells me that my email address was used on another account but it was probably me I have been trying all day to get this resolved, please note you cannot contact me by email.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Please do not close this page because you do not have access to your emails so this is the only way of our communication.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=35317326-1a43-434e-867c-139a76e52bd9 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.If this remote access didn't work in 3 minutes let me know and i will give you another one.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit that will do itsome bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/