Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a Skype account name colin.darvell1 but it will not

Customer Question

I have a Skype account name ************ but it will not accept any of my passwords even the one I originally set it up with. How can I get my skype back please.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
i can remote access and will try to recover you password ***** me know if you want to opt for remote assistance or would like me to continue on this email session.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you could please access ********** and get my password ***** me that would be great

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i have send you a remote support service offer in your email please accept and i will give you a remote link to run and then i will recover the password ***** you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
http://bit.ly/1I6PBZ6
open the link given above.
Join Your Remote Desktop Session
How Remote Desktop Works
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Please open this new link
http://bit.ly/1JVmOER
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I see you are offline Please let me know when you could be online so that i can fix this.