Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Up graded to windows 10 from windows7 now I have no sound on

up graded to windows 10 from windows7 now I have no sound on my computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What's the full brand and model of your computer? You may just need to update the drivers, or there could be a compatibility issue.
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it is a Toshiba satellite L75OD-14R

serial number IC258053W

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I am looking online to see if there are updated audio drivers for your laptop.
I will send you another reply in a couple of minutes.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Do you know which version of Windows 10 you upgraded to? The 32bit or the 64bit version?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

NOT NOW IT IS THE NEW ONE DOWN LOADED YESTERDAY

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
If you go to the following URL:
http://driver-laptop.blogspot.com/2013/09/toshiba-satellite-l750d-drivers.html
And scroll down to the section that says Toshiba Satellite L750D For Windows 8 you should be able to find two sets of drivers next to "Sound". One that says Conexant and the other ATI.
Download and install each individually and see if the sound comes back, those are the latest drivers for your laptop, if they don't work with Windows 10 you may need to roll back to Windows 8.1 or wait for an updated driver to come out.
I can tell you how to roll back to Windows 8.1 if you like, just let me know what you'd prefer.
Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I WILL STAY WITH WINDOWS 10

THANKYOU FOR HELP

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You are quite welcome!
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,
Martin