Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How can I change by debt card number?

Customer Question

How can I change by debt card number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What service would you like to change your debit card number for?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Debit card shown on my Kindle account is my old card number which expired November 2014 I now have a new Natwest debit card and wish to update the card so that I may purchase more books
Thank you. On your computer (or tablet, or smartphone), please do the followings:
1. Go to the website below:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account
2. Then there, in the section Payment & GC, click on the option Manage Your Payment Methods
, and sign in your Amazon account if prompted.
3. Then click on Edit button next to the debit card you want.
4. Update the information you want, then click on Confirm button at the bottom.
- If that does not work, do the above steps 1 and 2 again.
, then at step 3, instead of clicking on the Edit button, click on the Delete button on the right of the debit card, and confirm delete
, then near the top, click on "click here" on the right of the option "If you want to add a new credit card to your account,", and continue.
If needed, also do the following:
1. Go to the website below:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/mycd
2. Go to Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings and continue there.
- Once you have done the above successfully, then you should be able to purchase on the kindle now. If needed, restart the kindle and check. (Press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on and check.)
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,