Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Samsung laptop with a keyboard and touch screen.If

Customer Question

I have a Samsung laptop with a keyboard and touch screen.
If I start off with the keyboard and cursor but then (even accidentally) touch the screen my cursor disappears. Using the touch pad does not bring it back. How can I return to keyboard and cursor without restarting?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Please disregard any phone offer prompt that shows up, and just reply back to me below. This issue usually happens when you are using a custom cursor (instead of the default Windows cursor); could you let me know if that's the case with your laptop? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Also, may I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.