Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When I try to print a PDF my computer freezes - it's also now

Customer Question

when I try to print a PDF my computer freezes - it's also now started affecting my e-mail homepage - I think because of the ads which involve adobe. is there anything I can do ?l
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.There must be spyware or hidden virus which might be causing the problem to freeze. Is it happening only when you open PDF or when you visit the internet websites.Do you get popup ads or messages.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($22). It is 100% safe as you will be watching your screen and we can use a live chat to communicate, it will be a faster mode of resolution. This is an option which you can choose.