John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Have just had microsoft 10 installed and I am very happy with

Have just had microsoft 10 installed and I am very happy with it. Unfortunately I do
not have "office" so cannot print of some information I want. I am 83 and only need to
be able to print off a few things.
Any help would be appreciated. I understand there is a free version.
Thank you....Ann Knapper
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youMa'am are you trying to print is it a document ?Is the printer showing in windows 10 ?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an A4 sheet of paper with medications and medical history of myself that I have to keep updating.I can bring up a printer but then it says I do not have office.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really want microsoft word.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details ma'am.You can download and install open office which is an alternative for Microsoft office and its free too.It has a program called write which is similar to wordYou can get it using this link http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/downloadIf you want me to remote access to your PC and do it for you please let me know and i will give you the remote desktop tool for accessing your PCPlease let me knowSincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I should be able to install it, have to try and show my family I am not useless. Do I get a degree certificateafter all this? Ann
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for replying back to me.its a simple process so no need to worry if you get into any trouble let me know and i will help you.Please let me know the statusSincerely,John