IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have forgotten my AOL password. The system then asks me to

I have forgotten my AOL password. The system then asks me to enter my alternative password. I haven't got one. Where do I go from here to get access my emails ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your AOL account and will let you know what to do.
Please type your AOL screen name or the AOL e-mail address here so that I can check your account.
Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My AOL e-mail address is***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
I have checked your AOL account and the only self-password ***** method available is to send a password ***** link to the associated alternate (recovery) e-mail address.
You say you don't recall putting any alternate e-mail address for your AOL account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is correct. I have been using the password ***** several years without a problem and I cannot remember ever having been required to submit an alternate e-mail address. Neither can my wife who has her own AOL account on the same computer and is not having a problem obtaining access with a single e-mail address.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
In that case, it is possible that someone else accessed your AOL account and changed the password ***** well as put this alternate e-mail address so that a new password ***** only be requested through that e-mail address.
Because of that, the only way of solving this problem is to contact the AOL UK support.
You can do that by phone. The number is:
0***-***-****
I hope this helps!
Regards,
IT Miro