Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

Just bought Lenovo E50 desktop it told me to windows update

Just bought Lenovo E50 desktop it told me to windows update ,I did then when it told me to reboot the 129 updates which I did ,after about 4 hrs while it was insalling it said it coulld not do it and was reverting the process ,the screen went black.
After that I tried to restart computer but while trying to boot and sid it could not find an operating system . what can I do to rectify this
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. You will need to restore your computer. Restart your computer and repeatedly press and release the F2 until the Lenovo Rescue System opens, then select OneKey Recovery and follow any on screen instructions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tried f2 to no avail got in touch with Lenovo who are replacing computer under warranty

Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Good. I am glad you were able to resolve the problem.