Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have forgotten my password, how can I get it back?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** *****?Have you tried anything?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My password ***** ***** combination of my mother and father first name or my mid. name, which is Joseph

Yes, but what kind of password ***** you looking for, such as email password, wireless/Wi-Fi password, computer login password, etc.?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

E-mail

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Have you tried anything?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b23358c5-0416-494a-810d-d1e6ddd77f7a, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Or click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/p8uw6p3, then save the file Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on your keyboard in order for the Downloads window to open, then double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client in order open it, and install it.Please reply at the box below. thank you.