Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

I had AGV anti virus on my laptop.

I had AGV anti virus on my laptop. Since downloading Windows 10 this has disappeared. I tried to log on to my account, but could not remember password, requested new password ***** nothing has been sent to my e-mail. Can you please help ? Sylvia xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
Go here and download the PAID version of your software and it should still see the registration: http://www.avg.com/us-en/download
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike, Sorry for the delay - for some unknown reason unable to access your web page from e-mail. Thanks for trying unfortunately still could not find licence number or registration. Eventually contacted the company direct and after lengthy discussions they found it and it has been reinstated.

Sylvia

OK great thanks.