Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

My Kindle is charged and switched off, now trying to switch

My Kindle is charged and switched off, now trying to switch on but green light just flashing then still off
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. On you Kindle, hold or slide and hold the power down for a full 45 seconds and release. This will do a hard reset of the unit. After releasing, power it on once again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Bryon, your instruction worked, really appreciated your help, I only need help with my Kindle even although it cost £28 ! Hopefully this is only a one off.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome. I don't see you listed as a subscriber so this should be a one off. Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please take a moment before leaving to provide a positive rating and have a great day.