arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I have been sent an email with several attachments, to my Motorola

I have been sent an email with several attachments, to my Motorola Moto G smartphone and I need to access it on my desk top computer. How do I transfer everything?
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.
Just for my knowledge, why can't you access Email directly on computer...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I hopefully just need basic instructions on how to forward from my mobile to my desktop.

Do you have trouble accessing mail on computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have separate email addresses and my desktop doesn't receive my googlemail emails.

I have to go out in a few minutes so may not get back to you till after midday. I hope that's OK>

ok,Do this 1: Open Mail on Mobile2: Touch the Reply button in the message header
3: Touch (three dot) Menu at the top of the message and select Forward
That's all For more info please see thishttps://support.google.com/mail/answer/2667771?hl=en
Are you still there
Please let me know the updateRegards,Fiyaz
Please don't rate me bad if you still have difficulty in forwarding message
Instead please reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

-Thanks for the instructions. I've followed them and the phone says the message has been sent, but so far - no sign of it on mt desktop computer!

Thanks for your reply..You are supposed to receive mail on desktop if you send mail from mobile successfully.Please don't forget to check send mail on Junk/Spam box on Desktop
Besides make sure:1: Mobile is connected to internet2: Sender ID is entered correctly.3: Send mails shows in Send Box Regards,Fiyaz