Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I am downloading Microsoft 10 and have been on

Customer Question

hi I am downloading Microsoft 10 and have been on for 24 hours and it has 0nly been 41% how long does it take, ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for you question and the opportunity to assist.
The Windows 10 download is about 3GB in size. That is a large download but 24 hours is still an excessively long time for it to complete. Stop the download for now and try downloading using an alternate method:
-
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install
-
You can create either a USB or DVD here and install Windows*****
There are millions of people downloading Windows 10 through the reservation system Microsoft set up and I'd wager their servers are quite busy right now.
Let me know if you need assistance with this and I can connect to your machine remotely to assist.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.