Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

unable to connect to Wi-Fi
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your device?Was it working previously? Or is this a new device or new modem/router, etc.?What is the error or message when connecting to Wi-Fi?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Kindle paperwhite

I have always purchased new books from kindle store but now things have changed and I need a Wi_Fi password ***** buy further books

Enter passcode

What happens when you enter your Wi-Fi/wireless password, if you remember?What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Kindle is locked

Sky router

Laptop Windows 7

To confirm, the kindle is asking for a Wi-Fi/wireless password *****?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can retrieve your router's wi-fi password ***** through your computer together with you?Can you open the TeamViewer program on your computer, then tell me the ID and Password ***** it (do not close the TeamViewer program.)Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think the computer is not wireless linked but BThub How do I open the Team Viewer programme

I contacted one of your technicians yesterday about the same problem with my kindle . This is my husbands who has the same account as me

The technician successfully opened mine by giving me a nrw password ***** this help.???

Sorry, the previous tech was not able to get your Wi-Fi/wireless password?Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly through your computer together with you:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=030c5985-10a9-4f47-8168-d86e50465bb3, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Working on issue, thanks.

Via remote support, I have resolved these issues: Kindle passcode, Wi-Fi/wireless password, and Amazon account password. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you.