arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro (L830-113) (PSK72E004001EN).

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro (L830-113) (PSK72E004001EN). I have recently updated to Windows 10 and I no longer have sound trough my external speakers. Could you help please. Thanks. ***** *****.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.
Please let me know when you are ready
Is built-in speaker works without problem?
Are you receiving my response?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fiyaz, yes the inbuilt computer speakers do work.
ok
Can we have a remote session as it helps to work better, if you are ok, please download and run tool from below linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2a743d3d-da10-4059-8777-d23c23085cfaThanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am back at the computer and ready now...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have we lost the link ?
Dear sir,
Hope your issue has been resolved?
If you are satisfied, would you please rate my service. You may press the Stars to rate me.
Thanks and have a Great day..
FIyaz
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Fiyaz, I have sent my reply and other from my iphone,. Thanks again for your help.