Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have downloaded several books over the last few months.

I have downloaded several books over the last few months. But my Kindle will not connect to my broadband connection any more. The Kindle recognises there my broadband exists but is requesting reinput of the password. My BT Home card gives two passwords, the wireless password/key and Admin Password ***** Hub Manager. Entry of either one does not seem to work? Please advise me on what action to take.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and connect with the wireless key as this is what you use.
Let me know the results please