Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am requested to talk to you about an interrupted technical

Customer Question

I am requested to talk to you about an interrupted technical session last night. Ref. Number 23442138.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please what this technical session was in relation to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been experiencing awful difficulties with what seems to be settings in relation to the use of windows yahoo google, and Skype

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks John
Can you tell me please the difficulties you have been experiencing?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what is happening please?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I am waiting on you to do my instructions John that I sent you, so I can connect.
I will repeat the instructions again that I gave you.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot close team viewer

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You do not need to, you need to leave it open and give me the ID and Password ***** per my instructions please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not received the information you request Richard shall I just give up ?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You need to follow the instructions I am giving you John.
I keep sending these to you, but you do not seem to follow this?
I have repeated the instructions below. If you take the time and follow it you get the information required.
Go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free