Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I have lost my 25 character product key office

I have lost my 25 character product key for Microsoft office 2010.Can you find it please?.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to use office microsoft but have lost 25 character key to open it on my laptop.

On a separate query have just found out that the laptop cable is being recalled for my PC but the information got from HP doesn't say how/ where to send faulty cable to and if it will be replaced. Could you help with this also please. thankyou.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
Then click Join your session -->
And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.
Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Doreen, connecting!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
There you go Doreen, looks like Open Office was a better solution than purchasing MS Office.
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,
Martin