Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have reregistered with Amazon ( new password ) because I

I have reregistered with Amazon ( new password ) because I am failing to get my Kindle Light registered when inserting either my new Amazon password ***** my router wireless password ***** the Kindle Wi-Fi network program space. Please advise.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
Before the Amazon password ***** work, you will need to connect it to your wireless signal. I understand that you are having issues with the wireless connection. May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless modem or router?
More often than not, the default wireless password ***** be printed on the wireless modem's label. If that wireless password ***** not work for you, please let me know.
I will be standing by.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Router is TalkTalk Model DSL-2780 Broadband Wireless NADSL2 & Router

Thank you kindly for the update.
On a computer that is connected to the router, perform the steps below:
- Click the following link ---> http://192.168.1.1
Username: admin
Password: admin
- Click the Wireless Setup link on the left side of the page. (your network name is ***** *****)
- Click the Wireless security link (your wireless password ***** ***** here)
Using the network name and password ***** you obtained from the instructions above, reconnect to the wireless signal.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

rref http://192.168.1.1 info requested i.e. Username & Password, are these my TalkTalk telephone/ broadband A/C details or is the router password ***** I have tried both but get an invalid reply and it has taken a while to re-establish conntact with you ?

Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jason, in the appropriate place I had entered my router password ***** lower case letters which did not work. Later on I tried upper case and was soccesful ------problem solved, tkank you.

You are super welcome.
Thank you for your time, the chance to work with you, and for the update.
I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.
I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.
-Jason