Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Richard, My computer is a Toshiba Satellite L750 Serial No.XB3922585W. I recently used

Customer Question

Hi Richard, My computer is a Toshiba Satellite L750 Serial No.XB3922585W.
I recently used the Microsoft offer of the free upgrade to Windows 10 and all looked good until I suffered a screen freeze. I turned off the computer and went to reboot but all I got was a loop of the Toshiba screen repeating so was unable to use the recovery system. I then went to my store to get my recovery discs only to find that only 3 discs were there 1,3,6, so no help there. I took it to a repair shop and they have formatted the hard disc and installed Windows 7 but now I do not have the Toshiba HDD recovery programme is there any way to get this back on my computer as I would like the opportunity to make a new set of recovery discs. Please Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sounds like quite a hassle you had there!
Wish you had of come to me first, we could have solved it more easier for you.
But no problem. You can get the recovery by using my link below
https://backupmedia.toshiba.eu/landing.aspx
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.