Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Unable to load the disc on my Apple Mac Intel Core i3 rev

unable to load the disc on my Apple Mac Intel Core i3 rev 10.10.5
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
You must be connected to the internet to install and run the Vivitar Experience Image Manager software.1) Insert the installation CD into your CD-ROM drive. The installation screen should automatically open.2) On PC: The Vivitar Experience Image Manager Installer window appears. If the window does not appear, open the application‟s CD/DVD drive and click on “Setup.exe” to launch the installer3)On Mac: Click the icon that appears on the desktop to install the Vivitar Experience Image Manager.4) If you do not have internet access at the time of inserting the CD-ROM, connect to the internet and then click the “Install Vivitar Experience Image Manager” button to begin the installation. Note: If you do not have internet access, you can still download media from the camera. Click the 52 “How to transfer photos and videos from my camera to my computer” button for instructions.5) If you have internet access, the “Choose your language” window opens, choose your language and click “Next” to open the next window. 6) Select your camera model from the list and click “Next” to open the next window.7) Click “Next” to confirm your camera model selection and to install the application.8) Please wait while the application is being installed on your computer.9) Please review the license terms. On PC and Macintosh: Click the “I accept the terms of this license agreement” and then click “Next” to continue.10) On PC only: Let the “Vivitar Experience Image Manager” installer create the folder to where the program will be installed, and then click “Install”.11) Please wait while the application continues the installation process on your computer.12) On PC: Click the “Close” button when the installation is complete. Click the “Launch Vivitar Experience Image Manager” to open the application.13) On Macintosh: Click the “Quit” button when the installation is complete. Click the “Launch Vivitar Experience Image Manager” to open the application.14) If you close the application you can run the Vivitar Experience Image Manager from the Programs (PC) or Applications (Mac) menu on your computer.