Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have forgotten my pin numberMichael

Customer Question

I have forgotten my pin number Michael x xxxxxxxxxxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. The BT Hubs all have labels with this information. Check the pictures to see where on your Hub to look. BT Home Hub 5 On the Hub 5 you'll find the network name (SSID) and wireless key on the Hub settings card on the back. This, and other information, is also displayed on a label underneath the Hub. BT Home Hub 4 On the Hub 4 you'll find the network name (SSID) and wireless key on the Hub settings card on the back. This, and other information, is also displayed on a label underneath the Hub. BT Home Hub 3 On the Hub 3 the network name (SSID) and wireless key is on a plastic tab that pulls out from the back of the Hub. This, and other information, is also displayed underneath the Hub. BT Home Hub 2.0 On the Hub 2.0, the network name (SSID) and wireless key is printed on a label on the back of the Hub. In this example, the SSID is BTHomeHub2-ABCD and the wireless key is 1234abcdef.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hub2.0

fa2f3df2f3a

admin

YQWOAAT5

okay, do you need the pin for wifi access?the info that you need for your wifi access is the network name> BTHOMEHUB______and the security key> ____________
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is not my hub that is the problem I need a pin to enter bbciplauyrt
okay, what is the browser you are using? internet exploer,, firefox, etc...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do no want to pay more I have only clicked continue in order to say I have to leave in 5 minutes, and I do not consider my question has been answered, so I want my payments cancelled.

I shall contac BT tomorrow, XXXXXXXXXXX

If you forget your password ***** PIN, If you’ve forgotten your Parental Guidance password, read this How to clear your cache FAQ which explains how to clear your storage history. How do I change my Parental Guidance Lock password ***** PIN? To change your Parental Guidance Lock details, you will need to delete the cookies from your browser. You can then set a new one here.