arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I'm trying to get a download of videocam suite 2.0 online from

I'm trying to get a download of videocam suite 2.0 online from the Panasonic site at
http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/soft/download/vcs20ee_w7.html
but one of the files does not download, the .bat file 149 bytes, which I need to activate the .exe file. I just get a message when I click on the link. Any idea where I can get a full download from for Windows 8.1, please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
.
You know its a batch file that's why it got opened in browser. You can follow any of the following method to download the file.Method 11: Right Click file > Click Save Link as > 2: Browse the location where you have saved other files.See image for more infoNote: If it still opens in text file, you should change its extension from .txt to .bat Method 2 (Recommended)Simply download the file and extract to location where other files are saved.Procedure:1: Download file from below linkhttp://wikisend.com/download/459126/VideoCamSuiteUpdate(2.0L044).zip2: Click Download buttonNote: Click Unblock anyway if its blocked by your browser.3: Extract file to location where other files are savedThat's all Please let me know if you still require helpThanks,Fiyaz
Hello sir, Hope you fine.. Have we done this..Please let me know if everything is ok Now. If so, please don't forget to rate me ThanksFiyaz
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done this and the .bat file has downloaded and, following that, I managed to get the .exe file. However, clicking on the exe file doesn't install the Videocam Suite. I have searched the internet and see now that Panasonic have decided not to support this software on Windows 8 and higher. So I have another option, to use any other editing software. Your answer told me how to do what I asked you, but not why this would not work. I will rate you OK.