Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have just bought the Samsung SE-506 bluray writer. I have

I have just bought the Samsung SE-506 bluray writer. I have a macbook pro running yosemite. Is Toast the best software to make it work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Toast is a good option, a secon option is compressor but out of the two I would suggest using toast.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.