Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I want to get into my kindle file to change the bank card details

Customer Question

I want to get into my kindle file to change the bank card details as I have got a new card as the other expired. It should be under Pat;s Kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. You will need to change your credit card on the amazon website. Here is how you can do that.Log in to your Amazon Payments account. To log in just go to this page https://payments.amazon.com and click my account and then choose sign in. Next click Edit My Account Settings.Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards to view your current credit card information.Click the Edit button next to the credit card that you want to edit. You can change any of the following:Expiration dateNameBilling information that is associated with the cardClick Confirm to complete the changes.If you have trouble and would prefer to change it over the phone click this link https://payments.amazon.com/contactJust choose "contact us by phone" on the right side under where it says "amazon customers" Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris