arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I have had to reinstall windows 7 I have Norton cover on NP229702449.Which

Customer Question

I have had to reinstall windows 7 I have Norton cover on NP229702449.Which I purchased for 2 years from September 14 can you please reinstall my security.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
You want to Install Norton Antivirus on your computer, Am i right on statement?Please repsond
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like you to reinstall my 2 year cover from September 2114 .MY number is ***** I download
windows 10 as offered by Microsoft which was completely unsatisfactory had technichian reinstall windows 7 and have lost my Norton cover in so doing. Please help I am confused! Please assist. I have paid the fee which I assume was needed to do this without further payment as there is 1 year remaining.
Yes sir, we can resume without paying more
By the way, do you have Norton installation file
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What would that be ? We renewed for 2 years in 9/14 on line
ok, then you can find the setup link on that mail
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I do that?Where is the link ? Can you do this for me?
ok, Lets start a remote session. Please download and install remote tool on your computerhttp://tinyurl.com/c9fzfbvDownload and install fileOpen Teamviewer, share its ID and Password.
Have you installed the tool
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what that entails.I followed what came up on screen and then I seem to have come back to your message about the tool .Where is the tool? I'm sorry to cause you a problem but I am not that familiar with this aspect of computers.
Please press link on previous post > Download Tool > Install Tool
The software name is ***** ***** Once installed Open Teamviewer and share its ID and Password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I'm not sure what to press or to do next. When we had this reinstallment to windows 7 we were led to believe that you would be able to reinstore our security .Iam not able to proceed so perhaps we need to get another disc to instal again which is a pity as it will be further expense.
I am sorry ...Can we continue our chat after 1hr, so that i can fully concentrate on your issue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please make sure that the £28 we were asked to pay was assumed as a deposit for your assistance to reinstore our already paid for security .We do not want to find ourselves having any further payments taken .Please confirm.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
o.k 6.pm?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you still there?
As said earlier, you don't have to pay more. Please let me know when you are readyThanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just managed to get back to you are you now in a position to reinstall? We are not able to do it ourselves at this end
Hello sir
Are you available at this time
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Sir, Didn't find response yet. Please let me know if you are still waiting for answer..Regards,FIyaz