Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Couldd you explain as to why I am unable to send E-mails until

Customer Question

couldd you explain as to why I am unable to send E-mails until later on the day and yet I can receive E-Mails from one person but NOT from another, his e-mails keep getting returned to him and he is getting very annoyed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.are you using outlook to send/receive emails or using webbased email service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My answer to your question is YES not webbased

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you will have to check the pop3 settings in the options to make sure your incoming and outgoing mail server is correctly set according to your email service providers settings.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($22). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Go ahead, what is the amount in English currency

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
That would be 14.03 British Pound.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Click here to run remote session
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

GO Ahead

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
did you install Elsinore, from my screen its says waiting for customer to respond and run elsinore.