Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have installed Windows 10 and now cannot connect to my printer

Customer Question

I have installed Windows 10 and now cannot connect to my printer M2070 purchased in 2014. When I send to print the message is Microsoft Print to PDF but no option to my printer. When I click on Add Printer I receive the message "The active delivery domain service is currently unavailable"
I contacted Microsoft and they said contact Samsung. I went online to Samsung and downloaded the Universal software which says it is Ok for Windows 10 but it did not help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Before you made the upgrade to Windows 10, what version of Windows were you using? Is it Windows 7 or 8.1? Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 8.1
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
am I connected
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back with that information. Do you have other printers still installed in your Windows 10 after the upgrade? Or only this M2070?Also, please check your control panel and then see if the printer is still installed there. If it is, please uninstall it first.