Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

There I have forgotten my e-mail address, and have been

Customer Question

Hi there I have forgotten my e-mail address, and have been locked out, I do not have a credit card, or a X-box, so microsoft wont help can you?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. How did you access your email address before: using a web browser like Firefox? Or were you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The first reply that I received, was NO help at all, so I got someone else to get my e-mail back,

I really do not believe you or your company , were of any help at all

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back and I am glad that your email issue was resolved already. You posted your question here, and I was just trying to help so I responded 19 minutes later. I posted some inquiries so that I will understand your scenario better and so that I can provide you a detailed solution. I have waited for your reply since August 19.Anyhow, I am glad that your problem was already resolved.Thank you for using our service. If you need anything else later, or in the near future, just let me know, I will be happy to help.Best regards,Jess