Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and my Eset-Esmart security

Customer Question

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and my Eset-Esmart security appears to have been removed during the download
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. You can install and upgrade to the latest version of ESET solutions is for free. If necessary, use your current license credentials to activate your ESET solution after the upgrade.PLEASE CLICK HERE>>>To ensure a smooth upgrade to Windows 10:Click here for instructions to see if you have the latest version.Users with version 7.x and later ESET home products: Click here for instructions to download the latest update.Users with version 6.0.316 and earlier ESET home products: Click here for instructions to upgrade to the latest version. You will receive the latest update as part of the upgrade.Once you complete these steps, you are ready to upgrade safely to Windows 10. Continue reading below for more information about upgrading from specific ESET product versions.