Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Having trouble installing office 365. after entering product

Customer Question

having trouble installing office 365. after entering product code message comes up 'this product is not intended for your identified region' HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
2.Did you purchase this office 365 from UK and currently are you trying to install and activate it in UK?
3.Did you purchase it directly from Microsoft site?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

operating system windows 7

purchased in uk and trying to install in uk

purchased from amazon yesterday

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
That is strange this issue usually happen when you try to activate outside from purchased location.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir/Ma'am it seems you opened another question regarding Microsoft office,Please do not open duplicate questions instead reply in this page.

Sincerely,
John