Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a a Satelite c55-a-1n1 but I can not get in to it it

Customer Question

I have a a Satelite c55-a-1n1 but I can not get in to it it want a password ***** have trid put mine in but wownt fit in I think it is for a number It comes on as soon as you swith it on can you tell me what to put in Ron
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using this service,

You are describing what sounds like a BIOS password. This is a very secure lock on a laptop that has to be set by the owner , OR previous owner.

Did you just purchase or acquire this laptop?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello no I have had it about a year and use ing it it had a lot trash on it so put it back to factore set up to clean it and that is when it wane this to open it I did all they told me to do and hnd have had it from new
Ronald,

Can you take a picture of the screen you are seeing asking for a password?

If possible, you can then send it in a reply here, or if easier, use the link before for wikisend. If you use wikisend, just copy/paste the download link given to you on the screen as a reply here, so i can go download the picture. Thanks!

http://wikisend.com