IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Please could you restore my e-mail address on my i-phone

please could you restore my e-mail address on my i-phone no.XXXXXXXXXX ihave wrongly changed it. could you change it from***@******.*** which is my computor e-mail address back to***@******.*** you so much Im 76 years old and would like your help. I hope you can help me

Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I can provide the instructions for you on how to change the e-mail address on your iPhone. In order to do it successfully, you need to know your e-mail password.

Please confirm if you know it so that I can write the step-by-step instructions for you.

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

password *****

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.

Here are the instructions:

First, you need to remove the e-mail address you don't want to use. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Go to the home screen of your iPhone and tap on Settings

2. There scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars

3. On the list of available e-mail accounts, tap on the e-mail address you want to change (remove)

4. To remove it, tap on the red Delete Account button located at the bottom - you will need to swipe to the bottom a bit

5. Confirm the removal when asked

After that, you can add another e-mail address. It appears you want to add a GMail address, so do the following:

2. Scroll to select Mail, Contacts, Calendars

3. Select Add Account... and then select Google

4. Tap on Add Mail Account if asked

5. Now type your Name, e-mail address, Password ***** Description and tap Next

6. The iPhone will now connect to the Internet and look for your e-mail address. If everything is correct, your e-mail address should be set up within seconds

I hope this helps!

In case you encounter problems, just reply to me, I am here to help you further.

Regards,
IT Miro