Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have CB3-111 it is stuck on the first screen , no password

Customer Question

I have CB3-111 it is stuck on the first screen , no password ***** open it. Therefore I cannot get onto settings to change anything. The add person is disabled.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alan! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Is it okay to reset the Acer Chromebook CB3-111 laptop fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your help I solved it myself using the on screen keyboard.

You're welcome. Great. In the future, you can use the method below if you are locked out of a chromebook laptop:When the sign-in screen appears, press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R.When the dialog for Powerwash opens, press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R again.Click Revert, then follow the instructions that appear.Full information:https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/183084?hl=en Do you have any other computer question/issue I can help with today? Please let me know. Thank you for the update.