Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  4 yrs of Hardware & Software Troubleshoot exp
18133961

My computer was Windows 7 and recently I down loaded Windows

My computer was Windows 7 and recently I down loaded Windows 10. I now find it is not working for me on several fronts. How can I revert back to my original Windows 7. Norman Forbes
Category: Computer
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
Hi , Welcome to Justanswer.com Please try the below steps ..If you’ve upgraded a PC to Windows 10 — not performed a clean install, but an upgrade — you’ll have an easy option that lets you revert to the last version of Windows. To access this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”You should see a “Go back to Windows 7″ . Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install. Microsoft will ask you why you want to go back. Thanks ,Satchi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot find "settings"

Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
The first pix you can see
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
This is the second pix
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
Use The Settings Shortcut From The Start Menu. The fastest way to open Settings is by using it. Launch Start and, on its left section, you’ll find a shortcut for Settings.