Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

MS edge not responding when gging to certain web pages (fl

MS edge not responding when gging to certain web pages (flash??)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Check on your MS Edge browser and ensure that Flash Player is enabled.Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.Select Settings.Scroll down to the Platform controls section and click the toggle button to enable Adobe Flash Player.Refresh your web page or open a new tab in your browser window.Let me know the results please>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

"Use Adobe Flash" was already enabled. Note: This was in the Advanced Settings control area.

Microsoft Edge includes an integrated Flash Player, just as Google Chrome does. This is the only browser plug-in that works in Microsoft EdgeTry this link please, make sure to uncheck the additional offer box for McAffee >CLICK HERE<<
Go to this link and click on test player also please> CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I clicked on the test button the page hung for quite a while and was not responsive. I had to close the tab.

Okay, that sounds like a glitch with the upgrade. Try this next please...Go to the Settings app and select Update & Recovery from the list of options shown. Next hit Recovery. From there, chose whether you’d like to keep your files where they are or cleanly install everything again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That option will delete many applications. Some of those apps are required for work (tomorrow morning) and are not easily reinstalled.

I think I'm going to have to revert back to 8.1.

okay,you can try the restore that does not affect the files and apps first.Yes you can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the steps below:- Click Start Menu and click "Settings"- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”- Then Choose “Go back to Windows 8.1 option. Click the Get started button to restore your previous Windows 8 version operating system.Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!