yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Technologically Savvy
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

Since updating to windows 10 I am unable to print anything

since updating to windows 10 I am unable to print anything off Microsoft edge or from my e-mails. I will need to print off some important documents from my e-mails. I can print off from google chrome though! could you please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.
Edge is still in it development and still has compatibility issues. Is there any reason you can't use chrome instead of edge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have used chrome for internet but I still have the problem printing my e-mails? any suggestions about this as I need to print documents for my holiday in middle of September?

I'm little confused. In your question you state you are able to print off from Google Chrome. Is that correct? it just wont print from Edge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

before windows 10 I was able to print e-mails-I clicked print and it printed straight from the email. now when I click print for an e-mail it redirects to edge to print which I am unable to print from. I am able to print from chrome but the e-mails seem to be connected to chrome!

What is your email service you use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sky

I'm still a little confused. If you are able to print from Chrome. Why dont you just use chrome then? Edge still has it's issue. If you have issue with Edge i would use a more sure better browser Chrome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do I then have to look for a setting on my sky e-mails to use chrome? I never chose one to set it up!

No you should not have any settings in sky. It is web based email. The client i.e. Chrome takes care of all the printing functions.