Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Yahoo messenger will not complete transferring when I download

Customer Question

Yahoo messenger will not complete transferring when I download it and run it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 10

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix your Yahoo Messenger installation while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have paid so what happens now ?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=35fff973-4975-4a76-a317-94a4b18cf54b2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I click on that link it will not do anything

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
You are using Windows 10, right? Here is the link again:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=35fff973-4975-4a76-a317-94a4b18cf54b
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jess,

It seems after all your hard work and me paying out there was a simple solution to the problem.

You just go to the yahoo home page and in the top left hand corner there is a smiley face. When you click that it takes you directly to the yahoo messenger box and you use it from there

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back. I am glad that the smiley face link redirects you to a working installer of YM for your Windows 10.If you need further assistance, you can request me any time.Best regards,Jess