Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am unable to receive or send e-mail since updating to windows

Customer Question

i am unable to receive or send e-mail since updating to windows 10 can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you do the following please.
Close all programs
Press on the Keyboard the windows key and the X and a menu will show.
Click on Command Prompt (Admin)
A black window opens.
Type in it
sfc /scannow
Press enter
Let the scan complete and when it has, restart the computer and you should then be able to send and receive.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please