Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

How do i delete my contacts on hangouts on my apple mini i

Customer Question

How do i delete my contacts on hangouts on my apple mini ipad
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Open hangouts and then open the person you want to remove.

Tap on the gear icon and then tap on delete.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i am new to this language what is the gear icon
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Open a chat with someone and the icon should be on the top right corner it will look like a gear or cog.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i have done only to discover that by pressing the cross button at the bottom of the page all the names appear again
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok I see you want to remove them from your list completely.
Unfortunately right now the only way to do that is to block them.
In order to do that, do the same thing but instead of choosing delete choose block.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.