Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My Kindle Fire is 2 years old and has many loved pieces of

Customer Question

My Kindle Fire is 2 years old and has many loved pieces of music on it in addition to books etc. It downloads my newspaper well but it is a bit like the top cover over the titles has suddenly become stiff and I cannot get to several of the applications. Please help as it is a brilliant little machine and I have been thrilled with it.
I do help you can help and before you ask, no I haven't trodden on it!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle>Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!